Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWNA-109 Exam Questions and Answers by daniella

Page: 5 / 8

CWNP CWNA-109 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Network Administrator
Exam Code: CWNA-109 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNA Certification
Questions: 122 Q&A's Shared By: daniella
Question 20

When a STA has authenticated to an AP (AP-1), but still maintains a connection with another AP (AP-2), what is the state of the STA on AP-1?

Options:

A.

Transitional

B.

Unauthenticated and Unassociated

C.

Authenticated and Unassociated

D.

Authenticated and Associated

Discussion
Question 21

You recently purchased four laptops containing dual-band 802.11ac adapters. The laptops can connect to your 2.4 GHz network, but they cannot connect to the 5 GHz network. The laptops do not show the 5 GHz SSIds, which are different than the 2.4 GHz SSIDs. Existing devices can connect to the 5 GHz SSIDs with no difficulty. What is the likely problem?

Options:

A.

Interference from non-Wi-Fi sources

B.

Faulty drivers

C.

DoS attack

D.

Interference from other WLANs

Discussion
Question 22

You are implementing a VHT-capable AP. Which one of the following channels is available in the 802.11-2016 standard that was not available before the ratification of 802.11 ac?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 23

In addition to coverage analysis results, what should be included in a post-deployment site survey report to ensure WLAN users experience acceptable performance?

Options:

A.

WAN interface analysis results

B.

Capacity analysis results

C.

Application Layer protocol availability analysis results

D.

Layer 4 protocol availability analysis results

Discussion
Page: 5 / 8

CWNA-109