Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWNA-109 Exam Questions and Answers by sahib

Page: 3 / 8

CWNP CWNA-109 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Network Administrator
Exam Code: CWNA-109 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNA Certification
Questions: 122 Q&A's Shared By: sahib
Question 12

You are reporting on the RF environment in your facility. The manager asks you to describe the noise floor noted in the report. Which of the following is the best explanation?

Options:

A.

The noise caused by elevators, microwave ovens, and video transmitters.

B.

The extra energy radiated by access points and client devices beyond that intended for the signal.

C.

The energy radiated by flooring materials that causes interference in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.

D.

The RF energy that exists in the environment from intentional and unintentional RF radiators that forms the baseline above which the intentional signal of your WLAN must exist.

Discussion
Question 13

What 802.11 PHY uses available space in very low frequency ranges that is not in use at the time by broadcast video signals?

Options:

A.

DMG

B.

SIG

C.

DSSS

D.

TVHT

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 14

What feature of 802.1 lax (HE) is managed with beacon and trigger frames and is primarily a power management method, but also provides more efficient access to the channel used within a BSS?

Options:

A.

TWT

B.

BSS Color

C.

UL-MU-MIMO

D.

OFDMA

Discussion
Question 15

The center frequency of channel 1 in the 2.4 GHz band is 2.412 GHz (2412 MHz). What is the center frequency of channel 4?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 8

CWNA-109
PDF

$40  $99.99

CWNA-109 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99