Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWNA-109 Exam Questions and Answers by yusra

Page: 2 / 8

CWNP CWNA-109 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Network Administrator
Exam Code: CWNA-109 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNA Certification
Questions: 122 Q&A's Shared By: yusra
Question 8

What best describes WPA2 in relation to 802.11 wireless networks?

Options:

A.

WPA2 is the standard that defines security for WLANs.

B.

WPA2 is a certification created by the Wi-Fi Alliance that validates devices correctly implement CCMP/ AES.

C.

WPA2 is the second version of WPA and it enhances security through the use of TKIP instead of WEP.

D.

WPA2 is specified in the 802.11 standard as implementing CCMP/AES.

Discussion
Question 9

When considering data rates available in HT and VHT PHY devices, in addition to the modulation, coding, channel width, and spatial streams, what impacts the data rate according to the MCS tables?

Options:

A.

Frequency band in use

B.

client drivers

C.

guard interval

D.

Antenna Height

Discussion
Question 10

ABC Company is planning to install a new 802.11ac WLAN, but wants to upgrade its wired infrastructure first to provide the best user experience possible. ABC Company has hired you to perform the RF site survey. During the interview with the network manager, you are told that the new Ethernet edge switches will support VoIP phones and 802.11 access points, both using 802.3 PoE.

After hearing this information, what immediate concerns do you note?

Options:

A.

The power budget in the edge switches must be carefully planned and monitored based on the number of supported PoE devices.

B.

The edge Ethernet switches should support Ether-channel to get the best results out of the network.

C.

VoIP phones and 802.11 access points should not be powered by the same edge switch due to distortion.

D.

If the switches are in optimal locations for VoIP phones, they are likely to be suboptimal locations for 802.11 APs

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 11

Three access points are used within a facility. One access point is on channel 11 and the other two are on channel 1. The two access points using channel 1 are on either side of the access point using channel 11 and sufficiently apart so that they do not interfere with each other when they transmit frames. Assuming no other APs are in the vicinity, is CCI still a possibility in this network and why?

Options:

A.

Yes, because the client devices connected to one of the channel 1 APs will transmit frames that reach the other channel 1 AP as well as clients connected to the other channel 1 AP.

B.

No, because the APs are far enough apart that no CCI will occur.

C.

No, because CCI only occurs in the 5 GHz frequency band.

D.

Yes, because channel 11 loops around and causes CCI with channel 1.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

CWNA-109
PDF

$40  $99.99

CWNA-109 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CWNA-109 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99