Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-901 Exam Questions and Answers by mia-rose

Page: 26 / 34

Cisco 200-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
Exam Code: 200-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
Questions: 467 Q&A's Shared By: mia-rose
Question 104

Drag and drop the network automation interfaces from the left onto the transport protocols that they support on the right.

Questions 104

Options:

Discussion
Question 105

Which two statements are true about Cisco UCS manager, Cisco Intersight APIs? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Cisco Intersight API interactions can be encoded in XML or JSON and require an APIs key in the HTTP header for authentication.

B.

USC Director API interactions can be XML- or JSON-encoded and require an APLs key in the HTTP header for authentication.

C.

UCS manager API interactions are XML-encoded and require a cookie in the method for authentication.

D.

Cisco Intersight uses XML to encoded API interactions and requires an API key pair for authentication.

E.

UCS manager uses JSON to encode API interactions and utilizes Base64-encoded credentials in the HTTP header for authentication.

Discussion
Question 106

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 106

What is the result of executing this Ansible playbook?

Options:

A.

The playbook copies a new start-up configuration to CISCO_ROUTER_01.

B.

The playbook backs up the running configuration of CISCO_ROUTER_01.

C.

The playbook backs up the start-up configuration of C1SCO_ROUTER_01.

D.

The playbook copies a new running configuration to CISCO_ROUTER_01.

Discussion
Question 107

Which API is used to obtain data voicemail ports?

Options:

A.

Finesse gadgets

B.

Cisco Unified Communications manager

C.

Webex devices

D.

Webex teams

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 26 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

200-901
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

200-901 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

200-901 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99