Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-901 Exam Questions and Answers by eadie

Page: 18 / 34

Cisco 200-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
Exam Code: 200-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
Questions: 467 Q&A's Shared By: eadie
Question 72

Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the corresponding categories on the right to compare RESTful and RPC APIs.

Questions 72

Options:

Discussion
Question 73

A company wants to automate the orders processed on its website using API. The network device that supports the solution must:

support XML encoding

support distributed transactions

support YANG data models

be support software redundancy

Which requirement prevents the use of RESTCONF for the solution?

Options:

A.

software redundancy

B.

YANG data models

C.

distributed transactions

D.

XML encoding

Discussion
Question 74

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 74

An application must be deployed on a server that has other applications installed. The server resources are to be allocated based on the deployment requirements. The OS for each application must be independent. Which type of deployment is used?

Options:

A.

hybrid

B.

virtual machines

C.

containers

D.

bare metal

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 75

Questions 75

Refer to the exhibit. A script must output details of all the Cisco Meraki MS220-BP switches across all organizations and networks. Drag and drop the code snippets from the bottom onto the boxes in the code to complete the script. Not all options are used.

Questions 75

Options:

Discussion
Page: 18 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

200-901
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

200-901 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99