Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-901 Exam Questions and Answers by richie

Page: 34 / 34

Cisco 200-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
Exam Code: 200-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
Questions: 467 Q&A's Shared By: richie
Question 136

Drag and drop the requests from the left into the correct order on the right to create and check the path trace between two devices using Cisco DNA center API.

Questions 136

Options:

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 137

Which two types of NAT are used in a network? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Static NAT

B.

Normal NAT

C.

Multicast NAT

D.

Dynamic NAT

E.

Router NAT

Discussion
Question 138

A Company is looking for cloud deployment which will use the on-premise infrastructure, is user self-service, and easy to scale. Which cloud solution should be selected for these requirements?

Options:

A.

multi

B.

public

C.

private

D.

hybrid

Discussion
Question 139

A function my_func() returns True when it executes normally. Which python snippet tests my_func()?

Questions 139

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Page: 34 / 34