Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-901 Exam Questions and Answers by tiffany

Page: 16 / 34

Cisco 200-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
Exam Code: 200-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
Questions: 467 Q&A's Shared By: tiffany
Question 64

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 64

A developer needs to create a Docker image that listens on port 5000. Which code snippet must be placed onto the blank in the code?

Options:

A.

PORT 5000

B.

LISTEN 5000

C.

EXPOSE 5000

D.

OPEN 5000

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 65

A developer is working on a new feature in a branch named 'newfeat123456789' and the current working primary branch is named 'prim987654321'. The developer requires a merge commit during a fast forward merge for record-keeping purposes. Which Git command must be used?

Options:

A.

git merge --no-ff newfeat123456789

B.

git commit --no-ff newfeat123456789

C.

git add --commit-ff newfeat123456789

D.

git reset --commit-ff newfeat123456789

Discussion
Question 66

What is a capability of Ansible playbooks?

Options:

A.

They execute scheduled tasks regularly.

B.

They define the state for a device configuration.

C.

They collect SNMP logs from networking devices.

D.

They utilize the target device agent to execute.

Discussion
Question 67

A developer is developing a web application that uses username and password to authenticate to the next service. The user credentials must be available at any time in the application. The developer must choose and implement a secure method of storing the authentication credentials that are used in the automation code. Which password handling method must be used to minimize the security risk?

Options:

A.

Store the username and password in a separate configuration file.

B.

Store the username and password in a vault.

C.

Store the passwords in a dictionary.

D.

Store the username and password in code.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

200-901
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

200-901 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

200-901 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99