Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-901 Exam Questions and Answers by araya

Page: 17 / 34

Cisco 200-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
Exam Code: 200-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
Questions: 467 Q&A's Shared By: araya
Question 68

Drag and drop the code from the bottom onto the box where the code is missing to authenticate with the Cisco DNA Center REST API by using basic authentication. Then generate a token for later use. Not all options are used.

Questions 68

Options:

Discussion
Question 69

What is a benefit of using Python classes?

Options:

A.

They improve code organization by keeping data members and methods together.

B.

They remove the concept of inheritance to improve code readability and maintainability.

C.

They allow a Python script to import code from various independent modules.

D.

They simplify integration by testing the classes independently from other components.

Discussion
Question 70

Which RFC 1918 address space includes a subnet of 172.16.0.0 that uses a mask of 255.255.0.0?

Options:

A.

class A

B.

class B

C.

class C

D.

class D

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 71

Which technology is responsible for resolving a host name to an IP address?

Options:

A.

DNS

B.

SNMP

C.

DHCP

D.

NTP

Discussion
Page: 17 / 34
Title