Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Axis Communications Updated ANVE Exam Questions and Answers by curtis

Page: 10 / 20

Axis Communications ANVE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Axis Network Video Exam
Exam Code: ANVE Dumps
Vendor: Axis Communications Certification: Axis Communications Certifications
Questions: 272 Q&A's Shared By: curtis
Question 40

What device is used to forward data from one LAN to another?

Options:

A.

A hub

B.

A firewall

C.

A router

D.

A repeater

Discussion
Question 41

Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is used to set up

Options:

A.

peer-to-remote call, peer-to-peer calls, SIP trunk calls.

B.

peer-to-peer calls, peer-to-remote calls, SIP dial a station.

C.

SIP service calls, SIP trunk calls, peer-to-peer calls.

D.

SIP trunk calls, SIP service calls, SIP remote calls.

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 42

When initiating a surveillance project with a customer, which of the following should be considered first?

Options:

A.

Understand which camera models to use

B.

Understand the customer's technical knowledge

C.

Understand the customer's goals and requirements

D.

Understand the legal aspects for the installation

Discussion
Question 43

Which of the following statements is a recommended best practice for outdoor installations of Axis cameras?

Options:

A.

Connect cameras and end points (midspan, endspan. network switch or hub) with Category 5e UTP cable

B.

Ensure that a surge suppressor is installed in front of each camera

C.

Ensure that the end points are properly grounded

D.

Connect a UPS to the network switch

Discussion
Page: 10 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

ANVE