Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Axis Communications Updated ANVE Exam Questions and Answers by stefania

Page: 18 / 20

Axis Communications ANVE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Axis Network Video Exam
Exam Code: ANVE Dumps
Vendor: Axis Communications Certification: Axis Communications Certifications
Questions: 272 Q&A's Shared By: stefania
Question 72

Match the protocol to its default port number. Drag each gray box from the left column to the matching blue box in the right column.

Questions 72

Options:

Discussion
Question 73

Which statements on Group of video (GOV) length are true? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

The GOV length can be adjusted in both Motion JPEG and H.264

B.

The GOV length setting only has an impact on MPEG-4

C.

The GOV length setting is only used for recording

D.

The GOV length setting has an impact on bandwidth

E.

A long GOV length increases the storage time on SD card

Discussion
Question 74

Which is an advantage of the H.264 compression standard?

Options:

A.

Bandwidth and storage usage is independent of the amount of motion in the video

B.

Compared to Motion JPEG. H.264 video reduces the CPU load when viewing the video

C.

In most situations, compared to Motion JPEG. H.264 video reduces bandwidth and storage usage

D.

The intra-frame coding makes the video less sensitive to network dropouts

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 75

Using AXIS Camera Management, which of the following can be performed? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Apply templates to devices

B.

View recorded video

C.

Upgrade firmware

D.

Set motion detection windows

E.

Configure crossline detection

Discussion