Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Axis Communications Updated ANVE Exam Questions and Answers by kornelia

Page: 19 / 20

Axis Communications ANVE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Axis Network Video Exam
Exam Code: ANVE Dumps
Vendor: Axis Communications Certification: Axis Communications Certifications
Questions: 272 Q&A's Shared By: kornelia
Question 76

Which of the following statements are true for H.264? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

The size of an l-frame depends on the preceding P-frame

B.

Increased motion in a scene means increased bit rate

C.

Group of Video (GOV) length is directly affected by the sizes of the I- and P-frames

D.

A P-frame references preceding and succeeding P-frames

E.

Longer GOV length means reduced bit rate

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 77

In a dark indoor environment one single Axis illuminator is available. At a distance of 1 m (3 ft 3 in) away from the illuminator the light intensity is 1024 lux. At what distance from the light source will the light intensity be 256 lux?

Options:

A.

2 m (6 ft 7 in)

B.

4m{13 ft 1 in)

C.

8 m (26 ft 3 in)

D.

16 m (52 ft 6 in)

Discussion
Question 78

Which is true about P-iris?

Options:

A.

The P-iris makes use of a novel p-shaped blade that reduces complexity and cost while maintaining image quality

B.

In bright situations. P-iris limits the closing of the iris to avoid blurring caused by diffraction when the iris opening becomes too small

C.

The P-iris delivers the optimal depth of field by always using the smallest possible aperture for the available lightning

D.

The P-iris makes use of a novel p-shaped blade that allows the iris to react to rapidly changing lighting conditions

Discussion
Question 79

Focusing a camera improves the image, but it also

Options:

A.

Has an effect on the frame rate

B.

Increases the bandwidth

C.

Changes the pixel resolution

D.

Decreases the bandwidth