Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Axis Communications Updated ANVE Exam Questions and Answers by mahnoor

Page: 17 / 20

Axis Communications ANVE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Axis Network Video Exam
Exam Code: ANVE Dumps
Vendor: Axis Communications Certification: Axis Communications Certifications
Questions: 272 Q&A's Shared By: mahnoor
Question 68

Which setting would best adjust a hard yellow tint as shown in the pictures below?

Questions 68

Options:

A.

Image contrast

B.

White balance

C.

Color saturation

D.

Image brightness

Discussion
Question 69

Which statement is true regarding H.264 and Motion JPEG?

Options:

A.

The highest bandwidth savings using H.264 compared to Motion JPEG is at high frame rates

B.

Bandwidth savings using H.264 has nothing to do with frame rate, only scene complexity

C.

Bandwidth savings using H.264 has nothing to do with frame rate, only Group of Video (GOV) setting

D.

The highest bandwidth savings using H.264 compared to Motion JPEG is at low frame rates

Discussion
Question 70

Which technology can a Video Management Software (VMS) partner incorporate to reduce the impact on recorded video during server maintenance?

Options:

A.

Local storage at the camera

B.

Meta data stream

C.

AXIS Camera Application Platform (ACAP)

D.

SNMP

Discussion
Question 71

In clear weather. Axis specifies, in accordance with Johnson's criteria, an AXIS Q1921 with a 60 mm lens to have detection range of 1200 m (3900 ft) for a person. Based on this estimation which of the following is true?

Options:

A.

An analysis or analytic software is able to detect a person in 1200 m distance with 90% probability

B.

A human observer is able to detect a person in 1200 m distance with 50% probability

C.

A human observer can discern a person versus a car in 1200 m distance with 90% probability

D.

An analysis or analytic software is able to discern a person versus a car in 1200 m distance with 50% probability

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Page: 17 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

ANVE
PDF

$40  $99.99

ANVE Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

ANVE PDF + Testing Engine