Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

AACE International Updated CCP Exam Questions and Answers by hawwa

Page: 13 / 13

AACE International CCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cost Professional (CCP) Exam
Exam Code: CCP Dumps
Vendor: AACE International Certification: AACE
Questions: 189 Q&A's Shared By: hawwa
Question 52

A schedule's late dates are calculated during the:

Options:

A.

Loop calculations

B.

Backward pass

C.

Forward pass

D.

Float

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 53

An agricultural corporation that paid 53% in income tax wanted to build a grain elevator designed to last twenty-five (25) years at a cost of $80,000 with no salvage value. Annual income generated would be $22,500 and annual expenditures were to be $12,000.

Answer the question using a straight line depreciation and a 10% interest rate.

The following question requires your selection of CCC/CCE Scenario 17 (4.2.50.1.1) from the right side of your split screen, using the drop down menu, to reference during your response/choice of responses.

All of the following are included in "income tax" calculations except:

Options:

A.

Annual income

B.

Annual expenditures

C.

Depreciation

D.

Initial cost of investment

Discussion
Question 54

Which of the following is used for measuring productivity loss?

Options:

A.

Central limit theorem

B.

Value engineering

C.

Earned formula

Discussion
Question 55

Money is value. Having money when you need it is very important. Money can also be valuable when used wisely by knowing when to spend and when to conserve. Also, planning now for future expenses can be a plus to the company rather than a debit.

There are several ways to capitalize money and spending. Basically there is the single payment method that has a compound amount factor and a present worth factor. There is the uniform annual series that has a sinking fund factor, capital recovery factor and also the compound amount factor and present worth factor. At this point, we can assume money is worth 10%.

The following question requires your selection of CCC/CCE Scenario 7 (4.8.50.1.1) from the right side of your split screen, using the drop down menu, to reference during your response/choice of responses.

If $10,000 is invested now at 10% compounded annually, what will the investments be worth 10 years from now?

Options:

A.

$25,940

B.

$29,450

C.

$21,345

D.

$16,180

Discussion
Page: 13 / 13

CCP