Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by jace

Page: 23 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: jace
Question 92

Which of the following is a method that is used to prevent motor vehicles from getting too close to building entrances and exits?

Options:

A.

Bollards

B.

Reflective glass

C.

Security guards

D.

Security cameras

Discussion
Question 93

An administrator needs to increase the size of an existing RAID 6 array that is running out of available space. Which of the following is the best way the administrator can perform this task?

Options:

A.

Replace all the array drives at once and then expand the array.

B.

Expand the array by changing the RAID level to 6.

C.

Expand the array by changing the RAID level to 10.

D.

Replace the array drives one at a time and then expand the array.

Discussion
Question 94

Which of the following backup types only records changes to the data blocks on a virtual machine?

Options:

A.

Differential

B.

Snapshot

C.

Incremental

D.

Synthetic full

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 95

An administrator has been asked to verify that all traffic egressing from a company is secured. The administrator confirms all the information that is sent over the network is encrypted. Which of the following describes the type of traffic being encrypted?

Options:

A.

Network encapsulation

B.

Off-site data

C.

Secure FTP

D.

Data in transit

Discussion
Page: 23 / 30
Title