Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by bryony

Page: 20 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: bryony
Question 80

Which of the following asset management documents is used to identify the location of a serves within a data center?

Options:

A.

Infrastructure diagram

B.

Workflow diagram

C.

Rack layout

D.

Service manual

Discussion
Question 81

A technician has received tickets responding a server is responding slowly during business hours. Which of the following should the technician implement so the team will be informed of this behavior in real time?

Options:

A.

Log rotation

B.

Alerts

C.

Reports

D.

Log stopping

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 82

Which of the following BEST describes the concept of right to downgrade?

Options:

A.

It allows for the return of a new OS license if the newer OS is not compatible with the currently installed software and is returning to the previously used OS

B.

It allows a server to run on fewer resources than what is outlined in the minimum requirements document without purchasing a license

C.

It allows for a previous version of an OS to be deployed in a test environment for each current license that is purchased

D.

It allows a previous version of an OS to be installed and covered by the same license as the newer version

Discussion
Question 83

Network connectivity to a server was lost when it was pulled from the rack during maintenance. Which of the following should the server administrator use to prevent this situation in the future?

Options:

A.

Cable management

B.

Rail kits

C.

A wireless connection

D.

A power distribution unit

Discussion
Page: 20 / 30
Title