Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by abdurrahman

Page: 29 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: abdurrahman
Question 116

Which of the following licensing concepts is based on the number of logical processors a server has?

Options:

A.

Per core

B.

Per socket

C.

Per instance

D.

Per server

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 117

A technician is attempting to reboot a remote physical Linux server. However, attempts to command a shutdown -----now result in the loss of the SSH connection. The server still responds to pings. Which of the following should the technician use to command a remote shutdown?

Options:

A.

virtual serial console

B.

A KVM

C.

An IDRAC

D.

A crash cart

Discussion
Question 118

An administrator is tasked with building an environment consisting of four servers that can each serve the same website. Which of the following concepts is

described?

Options:

A.

Load balancing

B.

Direct access

C.

Overprovisioning

D.

Network teaming

Discussion
Question 119

A technician wants to limit disk usage on a server. Which of the following should the technician implement?

Options:

A.

Formatting

B.

Compression

C.

Disk quotas

D.

Partitioning

Discussion
Page: 29 / 30
Title