Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by lucian

Page: 13 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: lucian
Question 52

Which of the following should be configured in pairs on a server to provide network redundancy?

Options:

A.

MRU

B.

SCP

C.

DLP

D.

CPU

E.

NIC

Discussion
Question 53

A storage administrator is investigating an issue with a failed hard drive. A technician replaced the drive in the storage array; however, there is still an issue with the logical volume. Which of the following best describes the NEXT step that should be completed to restore the volume?

Options:

A.

Initialize the volume

B.

Format the volume

C.

Replace the volume

D.

Rebuild the volume

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 54

A server administrator is gathering business requirements to determine how frequently backups need to be performed on an application server. Which of the following is the administrator attempting to establish?

Options:

A.

MTBF

B.

RPO

C.

MTTR

D.

RFC

Discussion
Question 55

A server administrator is creating a script that will move files only if they were created before a date input by the user. Which of the following constructs will allow the script to apply this test until all available files are assessed?

Options:

A.

Variable

B.

Loop

C.

Comparator

D.

Conditional

Discussion
Page: 13 / 30
Title