Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by giovanni

Page: 26 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: giovanni
Question 104

An administrator is alerted to a hardware failure in a mission-critical server. The alert states that two drives have failed. The administrator notes the drives are in different RAID 1 arrays, and both are hot-swappable. Which of the following steps will be the MOST efficient?

Options:

A.

Replace one drive, wait for a rebuild, and replace the next drive.

B.

Shut down the server and replace the drives.

C.

Replace both failed drives at the same time.

D.

Replace all the drives in both degraded arrays.

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 105

Which of the following would a systems administrator most likely implement to encrypt data in transit for remote administration?

Options:

A.

Telnet

B.

SSH

C.

TFTP

D.

rlogin

Discussion
Question 106

A technician has moved a data drive from a new Windows server to an order Windows server. The hardware recognizes the drive, but the data is not visible to the OS. Which of the following is the MOST Likely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

The disk uses GPT.

B.

The partition is formatted with ext4.

C.

The -partition is formatted with FAT32.

D.

The disk uses MBn.

Discussion
Question 107

A technician is attempting to resolve an issue with a file server that is unable to download a file Given the following output:

Questions 107

Which of the following would best allow this file to be read?

Options:

A.

chown

B.

sestatus

C.

setenforce

D.

getenforce

E.

chmod

Discussion