Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by ellen

Page: 10 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: ellen
Question 40

What statement about route distinguishes in an MPLS network is true?

Options:

A.

Route distinguishes make a unique VPNv4 address across the MPLS network.

B.

Route distinguishers allow multiple instances of a routing table to coexist within the edge router.

C.

Route distinguishes are used for label bindings

D.

Route distinguishes define which prefixes are imported and exported on the edge router

Discussion
Question 41

Questions 41

Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator redistributed the default static route into OSPF toward all internal routers to reach to Internet. Which set of commands restores reachability to the Internet by internal routers?

Options:

A.

router ospf 1

default-information originate

B.

router ospf 1

network 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 area 0

C.

router ospf 1

redistribute connected 0.0.0.0

D.

router ospf 1

redistribute static subnets

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 42

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 42

A network administrator logs into the router using TACACS+ username and password credentials, but the administrator cannot run any privileged commands Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Configure TACACS+ synchronization with the Active Directory admin group

B.

Configure the username from a local database

C.

Configure full access for the username from TACACS+ server

D.

Configure an authorized IP address for this user to access this router

Discussion
Question 43

Drag and drop the actions from the left into the correct order on the right to configure a policy to avoid following packet forwarding based on the normal routing path.

Questions 43

Options:

Discussion
Page: 10 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

300-410
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-410 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99