Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by gideon

Page: 5 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: gideon
Question 20

Questions 20

Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator configured NTP on a Cisco router to get synchronized time for system and logs from a unified time source The configuration did not work as desired Which service must be enabled to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Enter the service timestamps log datetime localtime global command.

B.

Enter the service timestamps log datetime synchronize global command.

C.

Enter the service timestamps log datetime console global command.

D.

Enter the service timestamps log datetime clock-period global command

Discussion
Question 21

Questions 21

Refer to the exhibit. Which action restores the routes from neighbors while still filtering 1.1.1.0/24?

Options:

A.

Add a second line in the access list to permit any.

B.

Modify the route map to permit the access list instead of deny it

C.

Modify the access list to deny instead of permit it.

D.

Add a second sequence in the route map permit 20

Discussion
Question 22

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 22

While troubleshooting an EIGRP neighbor adjacency problem, the network engineer notices that the interface connected to the neighboring router is not participating in the EIGRP process. Which action resolves the issues?

Options:

A.

Configure the network command to network 172.16.0.1 0.0.0.0

B.

Configure the network command under EIGRP address family vrf CLIENT1

C.

Configure EIGRP metrics on interface FastEthernet0/3

D.

Configure the network command under EIGRP address family ipv4

Discussion
Question 23

Refer to Exhibit.

A network administrator has successfully configured DMVPN topology between a hub and two spoke routers. Which two configuration commands should establish direct communications between spoke 1 and spoke 2 without going through the hub? (Choose two).

Questions 23

Options:

A.

At the hub router, configure the ip nhrp shortcut command.

B.

At the spoke routers, configure the ip nhrp spoke-tunnel command.

C.

At the hub router, configure ip nhrp redirect the command

D.

At the spoke routers, configure the ip nhrp shortcut command.

E.

At the hub router, configure tne Ip nhrp spoke-tunnel command

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Page: 5 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

300-410
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-410 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-410 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99