Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by milan

Page: 36 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: milan
Question 144

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 144

An engineer must establish multipoint GRE tunnels between hub router R6 and branch routers R1, R2, and R3. Which configuration accomplishes this task on R1?

A)

Questions 144

B)

Questions 144

C)

Questions 144

D)

Questions 144

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 145

What does the MP-BGP OPEN message contain?

Options:

A.

MPLS labels and the IP address of the router that receives the message

B.

the version number and the AS number to which the router belongs

C.

IP routing information and the AS number to which the router belongs

D.

NLRI, path attributes, and IP addresses of the sending and receiving routers

Discussion
Question 146

Questions 146

Refer to the exhibit A company builds WAN infrastructure between the head office and POPs using DMVPN hub-and-spoke topology to provide end-to-end communication All POPs must maintain point-to-point connectivity with the head office Which configuration meets the requirement at routers R12 and R13?

Questions 146

Questions 146

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 147

Which table is used to map the packets in an MPLS LSP that exit from the same interface, via the same next hop, and have the same queuing policies?

Options:

A.

RIB

B.

FEC

C.

LDP

D.

CEF

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Page: 36 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

300-410
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-410 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-410 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99