Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by leyla

Page: 25 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: leyla
Question 100

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 100

Which interface configuration must be configured on the spoke A router to enable a dynamic DMVPN tunnel with the spoke B router?

Questions 100

Questions 100

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 101

Which attribute eliminates LFAs that belong to protected paths in situations where links in a network are connected through a common fiber?

Options:

A.

shared risk link group-disjoint

B.

linecard-disjoint

C.

lowest-repair-path-metric

D.

interface-disjoint

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 102

Which is statement about IPv6 inspection is true?

Options:

A.

It teams and secures bindings for stateless autoconfiguration addresses in Layer 3 neighbor tables

B.

It learns and secures bindings for stateful autoconfiguration addresses in Layer 3 neighbor tables

C.

It teams and secures bindings for stateful autoconfiguration addresses in Layer 2 neighbor tables

D.

It team and secures binding for stateless autoconfiguration addresses in Layer 2 neighbor tables.

Discussion
Question 103

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 103

Which configuration configures a policy on R1 to forward any traffic that is sourced from

the 192.168.130.0/24 network to R2?

Questions 103

Questions 103

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D