Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-410 Exam Questions and Answers by amy

Page: 24 / 42

Cisco 300-410 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Exam Code: 300-410 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 575 Q&A's Shared By: amy
Question 96

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 96

The server for the finance department is not reachable consistently on the 200.30.40.0/24 network and after every second month it gets a new IP address. Which two actions must be taken to resolve this Issue? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure the server to use DHCP on the network with default gateway 200 30.40.100.

B.

Configure the server with a static IP address and default gateway.

C.

Configure the router to exclude a server IP address.

D.

Configure the server to use DHCP on the network with default gateway 200 30.30.100.

E.

Configure the router to exclude a server IP address and default gateway.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 97

Drag and drop the MPLS terms from the left onto the correct definitions on the right.

Questions 97

Options:

Discussion
Question 98

Which protocol does MPLS use to support traffic engineering?

Options:

A.

Tag Distribution Protocol (TDP)

B.

Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP)

C.

Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)

D.

Label Distribution Protocol (LDP)

Discussion
Question 99

Users were moved from the local DHCP server to the remote corporate DHCP server. After the move,

none of the users were able to use the network.

Which two issues will prevent this setup from working properly? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Auto-QoS is blocking DHCP traffic.

B.

The DHCP server IP address configuration is missing locally

C.

802.1X is blocking DHCP traffic

D.

The broadcast domain is too large for proper DHCP propagation

E.

The route to the new DHCP server is missing

Discussion