Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Scrum Updated PSM-I Exam Questions and Answers by vincenzo

Page: 8 / 18

Scrum PSM-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Professional Scrum Master I
Exam Code: PSM-I Dumps
Vendor: Scrum Certification: Professional Scrum Master
Questions: 250 Q&A's Shared By: vincenzo
Question 32

Currently, your Development Teams are organized to address a single layer only (for example, front end, middle tier, back end, and interfaces). What are three things to consider when deciding to move away from such component teams toward feature teams? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

You cannot do Scrum without feature teams.

B.

Productivity may suffer when making this kind of move.

C.

Getting support from the business side first helps.

D.

Feature teams have less communication overhead.

E.

With feature teams, it is easier to calculate the productivity per team.

Discussion
Question 33

An organization has decided to adopt Scrum, but management wants to change the terminology to fit with terminology already used. What will likely happen if this is done? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Without a new vocabulary as a reminder of the change, very little change may actually happen.

B.

The organization may not understand what has changed within Scrum and the benefits of Scrum may be lost.

C.

Management may feel less anxious.

D.

All answers apply.

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 34

Which two things should the Development Team do during the first Sprint? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Make up a plan for the rest of the project.

B.

Analyze, describe, and document the requirements for the subsequent Sprints.

C.

Develop at least one piece of functionality.

D.

Define the major product features and release plan architecture

E.

Create an increment of potentially releasable software.

Discussion
Question 35

Who has the final say on the order of the Product Backlog?

Options:

A.

The Development Team.

B.

The Product Owner.

C.

The Scrum Master.

D.

The Stakeholders.

E.

The CEO.

Discussion