Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Scrum Updated PSM-I Exam Questions and Answers by edwin

Page: 17 / 18

Scrum PSM-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Professional Scrum Master I
Exam Code: PSM-I Dumps
Vendor: Scrum Certification: Professional Scrum Master
Questions: 250 Q&A's Shared By: edwin
Question 68

Scrum is a methodology that tells in detail how to build software incrementally.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 69

Which three behaviors demonstrate that a team is self-organizing? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Stakeholders walking in at the Daily Scrum to check progress and work with the Scrum Master to optimize the functional scope for the Sprint.

B.

The Development Team members are working within the boundaries of their functional description and nicely handing off work from analyst to developer to tester to integration.

C.

The Product Owner doesn’t need to be at Sprint Retrospectives.

D.

The Development Team creating their own sprint backlog, reflecting all work that is part of the definition of “Done”.

E.

The Development Team has all the skills needed to create a releasable Increment.

F.

Development Team members collaboratively selecting their own work during the Sprint.

G.

The Development Team inviting external people to the Sprint Planning to ask them how to turn a Product Backlog item into an Increment via a complete and detailed Sprint Backlog.

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 70

Who is responsible for engaging the stakeholders?

Options:

A.

The Business Analyst.

B.

The Development Team.

C.

The Team Manager.

D.

The Project Manager.

E.

The Product Owner.

Discussion
Question 71

A product Increment must be released to production at the end of each Sprint.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 17 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

PSM-I
PDF