Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Scrum Updated PSM-I Exam Questions and Answers by elyza

Page: 10 / 18

Scrum PSM-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Professional Scrum Master I
Exam Code: PSM-I Dumps
Vendor: Scrum Certification: Professional Scrum Master
Questions: 250 Q&A's Shared By: elyza
Question 40

True or False: A scrum Master Fulfills me same role as a traditional project Manager.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 41

True or False: The Product Owner makes sure the Developers select enough from the Product

Backlog tor a Sprint to satisfy the stakeholders.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 42

Which best describes the Product Backlog?

Options:

A.

It is allowed to grow and change as more is learned about the product and its customers.

B.

It provides just enough information to enable a Scrum team to start the design phase of a product.

C.

It contains all foreseeable tasks and requirements from which the Scrum team can develop and maintain a complete project plan.

D.

It is baselined to follow change management processes.

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 43

A Development Team is required to deliver a done Increment by the end of a Sprint. Select two statements that explain what “Done” means. (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

All work the Development Team is willing to do.

B.

Ready for integration.

C.

No work left from the definition of “Done”.

D.

Whatever the Product Owner defines as quality.

E.

All work to create software that is ready to be released to end users.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

PSM-I
PDF

$40  $99.99

PSM-I Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

PSM-I PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99