Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Scrum Updated PSM-I Exam Questions and Answers by sid

Page: 13 / 18

Scrum PSM-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Professional Scrum Master I
Exam Code: PSM-I Dumps
Vendor: Scrum Certification: Professional Scrum Master
Questions: 250 Q&A's Shared By: sid
Question 52

What are two ways that architecture and infrastructure are handled in Scrum? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

They are discussed, determined, and documented before the actual feature development Sprints.

B.

They are implemented along with functional development of the product.

C.

They are added to the Product Backlog and addressed in early Sprints, while always requiring at least some business functionality, no matter how small.

D.

They are built by a separate team through the creation of an architectural runway.

Discussion
Question 53

What may be included in the Sprint Backlog? (choose the best answer)

Options:

A.

User Stones

B.

Tasks

C.

Use Cases

D.

Tests

E.

Any of the above (or others) which ate a decomposition of the selected Product Backlog items

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 54

How should Product Backlog items be chosen when multiple Scrum Teams work from the same Product Backlog?

Options:

A.

The Scrum Team with the highest velocity pulls Product Backlog items first.

B.

The Development Teams pull in work in agreement with the Product Owner.

C.

The Product Owner should provide each team with its own Product Backlog.

D.

Each Scrum Team takes an equal numbers of items.

E.

The Product Owner decides.

Discussion
Question 55

Which technique is the best way the Scrum Master can ensure that the Development Team communicates effectively with the Product Owner?

Options:

A.

Monitor communications between them and facilitate direct collaboration.

B.

Teach the Development Team to talk in terms of business needs and objectives.

C.

Teach the Product Owner about the technologies employed during the Sprints.

D.

Act as a go-between for them.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

PSM-I
PDF

$40  $99.99

PSM-I Testing Engine

$48  $119.99