Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR70_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by ayman

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_THR70_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Incentive Management
Exam Code: C_THR70_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 81 Q&A's Shared By: ayman
Question 12

Which rule types are executed during the Reward stage? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Secondary measurement

B.

Credit

C.

Primary measurement

D.

Incentive

E.

Deposit

Discussion
Question 13

When creating an Incentive Rule that calculates a commission that accelerates when a payee reaches 100% attainment, which of the following objects should you use to reference the commission rate?

Options:

A.

A Rate Table Variable

B.

A Rate Table

C.

A Fixed Value

D.

A Fixed Value Variable

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 14

Which of the following stages make up the Compensate and Pay sequence of the pipeline?

Options:

A.

Classify, Allocate, Reward, and Pay

B.

Classify, Allocate, Reward, and Post

C.

Reward, Pay, Post, and Finalize

D.

Classify, Allocate, Pay, and Post

Discussion
Question 15

What is the purpose of user role security? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

To manage the security of the sales organization

B.

To manage the organizational reporting hierarchy

C.

To manage security within the system interface

D.

To manage permissions in workspaces

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_THR70_2404