Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR70_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by luella

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR70_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Incentive Management
Exam Code: C_THR70_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 81 Q&A's Shared By: luella
Question 8

Which compensation plan rule uses the output of the measurement rule and objects such as Fixed Values or Lookup Tables to generate a commission output?

Options:

A.

Per-credit incentive rule

B.

Primary measurement rule

C.

Basic incentive rule

D.

Basic deposit rule

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 9

What is the leaf-level unique identifier in a category hierarchy?

Options:

A.

Category

B.

Classifier

C.

Subcategory

D.

Root category

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following are characteristics of Credit Types? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

They are used to identify credits by product or sale type.

B.

They are a required field on the credit output.

C.

They are used in credits to define Territories.

D.

They are an optional field within the system.

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following are features of relationships? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

In the Relationships workspace, you can create additional roll types and relationships.

B.

Companies use roll relationships to roll deposits from one position to another.

C.

In the Relationships workspace, you CANNOT delete roll types.

D.

As you designate a manager on a position record in the Positions workspace, SAP Commissions creates a reporting relationship by default.

E.

A roll relationship is an association of two positions used by SAP Commissions to process rolledvalues.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR70_2404
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_THR70_2404 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_THR70_2404 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99