Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR70_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by may

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_THR70_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Incentive Management
Exam Code: C_THR70_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 81 Q&A's Shared By: may
Question 20

For which account can you set up and manage specific default preferences?

Options:

A.

Any user for which you are a proxy

B.

Any user account in the system

C.

The administrator account only

D.

Your user account only

Discussion
Question 21

For which objects can you create a Variable? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Classifier

B.

Formula

C.

Rate Table

D.

Lookup Table

E.

Territory

Discussion
Question 22

What does a basic deposit rule determine? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The amount of incentive earnings to deposit

B.

The aggregation of credits from transactions

C.

The period to make the deposit

D.

The account to deposit into

Discussion
Question 23

Your compensation plan has three deposits for one of your payees. Deposit 1 has a value of $2000 with an Earning Code of Hardware Sales and an Earning Group of Commission. Deposit 2 has a value of $4500 with an Earning Code of Router Sales and an Earning Group of Commission.Deposit 3 has a value of $8000 with an Earning Code of Sales Bonus and an Earning Group of Quarterly Commissions Bonus. Given this scenario, how many payments would result from these deposits and for what amounts?

Options:

A.

Two payments: Payment 1 for $4500 and Payment 2 for $10000

B.

One payment for $14500

C.

Two payments: Payment 1 for $6500 and Payment 2 for $8000

D.

Three payments: Payment 1 for $2000, Payment 2 for $4500, and Payment 3 for $8000

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 5 / 5

C_THR70_2404
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_THR70_2404 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_THR70_2404 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99