Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR70_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by orhan

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR70_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Incentive Management
Exam Code: C_THR70_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 81 Q&A's Shared By: orhan
Question 16

Which of the following are characteristics of dashboards? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Dashboards can contain up to 15 widgets.

B.

Dashboards can display past and futures dates.

C.

Dashboards can be created for custom calendars.

D.

Dashboards do NOT use effective dates.

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 17

Which objects can be versioned? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Titles

B.

Participants

C.

Positions

D.

Position groups

E.

Role types

Discussion
Question 18

What is the purpose of a classification rule?

Options:

A.

To define the details of the category hierarchy

B.

To match fields on classifier records with assigned Variables

C.

To match fields on classifier records with fields on transactions

D.

To organize products into categories

Discussion
Question 19

Upon receiving a dispute notification, what options are available to the manager in the dispute form? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Request more information regarding the dispute.

B.

Create a custom dispute form to address the dispute.

C.

Delete the dispute.

D.

Approve the dispute.

E.

Reject the dispute.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_THR70_2404
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_THR70_2404 Testing Engine