Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CFI_2408 Exam Questions and Answers by lilith

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_S4CFI_2408 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition - Financial Accounting
Exam Code: C_S4CFI_2408 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: lilith
Question 16

Which of the following are captured in a completed Digital Discovery Assessment? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Target customer go-live date

B.

Business role permission requirements

C.

SAP Fiori application extensions

D.

Known integration requirements

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following fields are maintained on the general data segment of the customer businesspartner?

Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Payment method

B.

Bank key

C.

Company code

D.

Communication language

Discussion
Question 18

You wantto check why a down payment request was not generated for an item in a purchase….

Where would you check?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The purchase order header

B.

The invoice header

C.

purchase order line item

D.

The goods receipt line item

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 19

What element identifies the business transaction for asset postings?

Options:

A.

The asset class

B.

The app used to post

C.

The transaction type

D.

The document type

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_S4CFI_2408