Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CFI_2408 Exam Questions and Answers by macie

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_S4CFI_2408 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition - Financial Accounting
Exam Code: C_S4CFI_2408 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: macie
Question 20

Where do you find industry cloud solutions to address a customer's unique requirement?

Options:

A.

SAP Discovery Center

B.

SAP Business Technology Platform

C.

SAP Signavio Process Navigator

D.

SAP Store

Discussion
Question 21

You have a bank account in foreign currency. During the period you have posted various deposits and withdrawals from the account.

After the foreign currency valuation run, how does the system evaluate the balance of this account?

Options:

A.

In local currency, with the exchange rate valid for each transaction.

B.

In local currency, with the exchange rate valid on (he last day of the period.

C.

In foreign currency, converted to local currency on a statistical ledger.

D.

In foreign currency, with no need for conversion.

Discussion
Question 22

If a customer wants to develop their own custom application and integrate it with SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition, what tools would you recommend to develop the app? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SAP Build

B.

SAP HANA Cloud

C.

SAP Business Application Studio

D.

SAP Cloud Portal Service

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 23

What do you use to collect the values that are entered into the configuration activities in SAP Cen..Business Configuration?

Options:

A.

Business Driven Configuration Questionnaire

B.

SAP Cloud ALM Processes app

C.

Availability and Dependencies of Solution Processes Excel

D.

SAP Cloud ALM Requirements app

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_S4CFI_2408