Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CFI_2408 Exam Questions and Answers by cecilia

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_S4CFI_2408 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition - Financial Accounting
Exam Code: C_S4CFI_2408 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: cecilia
Question 12

Which of the following analyses can you create from the Manage KPIs and Reports app? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SAC Stories

B.

Object Views

C.

Lumira Dashboards

D.

Multidimensional Reports

E.

Review Booklets

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 13

Which tasks are mandatory before you can migrate data for a specific object? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Predecessor objects have been migrated

B.

All previous migration projects are in the "Finished" status

C.

Permission to migrate the data has been assigned

D.

You select the same migration method previously used for other objects

Discussion
Question 14

Which dimension do you use to produce external financial statements based on cost-of-sales accounting?

Options:

A.

Functional area

B.

Profit center

C.

Segment

D.

Market segment

Discussion
Question 15

You need to produce additional financial statements according to Local GAAP requirements.

Which dimension do you use in reporting?

Options:

A.

Profit center group

B.

Ledger group

C.

Journal entry type

D.

Functional area

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_S4CFI_2408