Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CFI_2408 Exam Questions and Answers by brielle

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_S4CFI_2408 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition - Financial Accounting
Exam Code: C_S4CFI_2408 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: brielle
Question 8

Which asset accounting relevant postings are made periodically, typically at the end of the month?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Post asset acquisition via clearing account

B.

Depreciation Posting

C.

Post transfer of an asset

D.

Settlement of the WBS element

Discussion
Question 9

In the Manage Fixed Assets app. assets thatare created in the database but not activated or deactivated are displayed under which tab?

Options:

A.

Created

B.

Saved

C.

Draft

D.

Acquired

Discussion
Question 10

What are the effects of a goods issue posting question There are 2 correct answers to this

Options:

A.

It generates an invoice for approval.

B.

It increases the inventory value.

C.

It posts an accounting document.

D.

It reduces the inventory value

Discussion
Question 11

You are recording actions for a custom process step in a lest automate.

When do you press the "Read" button on the recording panel? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

To capture a static label on the screen that should be checked during test execution.

B.

To capture an error message on the screen that can be used later.

C.

To capture text in a message screen that can be used for data binding later.

D.

To capture a value in a text field that should be stored as a variable.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Page: 2 / 5

C_S4CFI_2408
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4CFI_2408 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S4CFI_2408 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99