Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4TM_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by blanka

Page: 10 / 14

SAP C_S4TM_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Transportation Management
Exam Code: C_S4TM_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: blanka
Question 40

You want to configure a scenario in which one trailer is coupled subsequently to different trucks. Which of the following must you customize? Note: there are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Freight booking type

B.

Forwarding order type

C.

Transportation unit type

D.

Freight order type

Discussion
Question 41

The purchasing organization can be entered on which business document? (3 correct answer)

Options:

A.

freight booking

B.

freight order

C.

freight unit

D.

forwarding order

Discussion
Question 42

Which SAP TM documents are involved in a Shipper to Logistics Service Provider (LSP) 626 scenario if both are using SAP TM?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

LSP's service order

B.

Shipper's freight order

C.

Shipper's freight unit

D.

LSP's forwarding quotation

Discussion
Question 43

What is automatically assigned to the business partner? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

System determines the routes.

B.

The BP role General Business Partner

C.

Further transportation planning

D.

You use the planning profile

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Page: 10 / 14

C_S4TM_2023
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4TM_2023 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S4TM_2023 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99