Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4TM_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by ezra

Page: 12 / 14

SAP C_S4TM_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Transportation Management
Exam Code: C_S4TM_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: ezra
Question 48

You create a freight agreement request for quotation (RFQ) master with seven RFQ items.

* From three items for which the carrier A is not incumbent, carrier A is removed.

* Four other carriers are assigned to this freight agreement request for quotation (RFQ) master,

You generate the individual freight agreement RFOs.

How many individual freight agreement RFQs are created for carrier A?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 49

How to Review the item data?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Select the item and review the product details.

B.

On the Items tab, scroll to the right to review the assigned requirement.

C.

Provide high quality work by the most qualified people, at convenient times for customers

D.

Improve customer satisfaction and consistently meet service-level agreements (SLAs)

Discussion
Question 50

What are some of the parameters that you can define in the forwarding order type?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Bill of lading type

B.

Export forwarding order type

C.

Shipping type

D.

Dangerous goods profile

E.

Planning profile

Discussion
Question 51

You are not able to create a service entry sheet (SES) in SAP ERP from a freight settlement document. Which of the following element should you check in SAP ERP to identify the error?

Options:

A.

InboundIDoc settings

B.

Post processing framework (PPF) Message log

C.

XML inbound messages

D.

Agency billing settings

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Page: 12 / 14

C_S4TM_2023
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4TM_2023 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S4TM_2023 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99