Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4TM_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by fredrick

Page: 13 / 14

SAP C_S4TM_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Transportation Management
Exam Code: C_S4TM_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: fredrick
Question 52

What settings are controlled by the freight unit type? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Freight unit building rule

B.

Change controller settings

C.

Tendering settings

D.

Organizational unit determination

E.

Direct shipment options

Discussion
Question 53

Which of the following can you send from SAP TM to SAP Extended Warehouse Management for warehouse execution?

Options:

A.

Vehicle resource

B.

Forwarding order

C.

Freight order

D.

Freight unit

Discussion
Question 54

What do you need to do when creating a custom calculation base?

Options:

A.

Implement a new helper class

B.

Define a resolution base for the calculation base

C.

Define a scale base for the calculation base

D.

Define a new charge type for the calculation base

Discussion
Question 55

Which transactions can you use to run the path finder? Note: there are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Explanation tool

B.

Carrier selection

C.

Edit freight order

D.

Transportation network cockpit

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic informationā€¦ I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 13 / 14

C_S4TM_2023
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4TM_2023 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S4TM_2023 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99