Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4TM_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by nusaybah

Page: 6 / 14

SAP C_S4TM_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Transportation Management
Exam Code: C_S4TM_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: nusaybah
Question 24

What functionality is achieved by using a handover location from SAP ERP document in SAP TM? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

To override incoterrn location from SAP ERP document

B.

To split freight unit stages in an order-based transportation requirement

C.

To detemline planning relevance of stages in a freight unit

D.

To split freight unit stages in a delivery-based transportation requirement

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following can you send from SAP Transportation Management to SAP Extended Warehouse Management for warehouse execution?

Options:

A.

Handling unit

B.

Package unit

C.

Freight booking

D.

Freight order

Discussion
Question 26

What SAP TM functionality is available with "Basic Shipping" of SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain for Transportation Management?

There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Transportation planning based on sales orders

B.

Transportation execution without event management

C.

Package building

D.

Transportation planning based on outbound deliveries

E.

Transportation planning based on inbound deliveries

Discussion
Question 27

Integration of SAP ERP orders and deliveries facilitates transportation planning and execution in SAP TM based on orders and deliveries created in an SAP ERP system. The orders and deliveries are represented by transportation

requirements in SAP TM. Integration with SAP ERP enables you to:

There are 4 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Perform tendering, subcontracting, and execution in SAP TM based on SAP ERP orders before delivery creation.

B.

Propose and create deliveries based on dates and quantities according to transportation planning results. This takes into account transportation constraints such as resource availability and transportation durations.

C.

Sales Organization

D.

Collectively plan transportation for all orders and across order types.

E.

Perform transportation planning in SAP TM based on SAP ERP orders before delivery creation. This forecasts transportation and resource demands.

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Page: 6 / 14

C_S4TM_2023
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4TM_2023 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S4TM_2023 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99