Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_HRHFC_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by avery

Page: 5 / 7

SAP C_HRHFC_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Full Cloud/Core Hybrid
Exam Code: C_HRHFC_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 98 Q&A's Shared By: avery
Question 20

Your customer wants to report employee data on the first day of every month.

Which parameter of the Compound Employee API do you use?

Options:

A.

Effective_end_date = first day of month

B.

Snapshot_ date = first day of month

C.

Start_date = first day of month

Discussion
Question 21

Your customer wants to replicate cost center master data from SAP ERP to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, using SAP Cloud Platform Integration service. Where is the endpolnt URL defined?

Options:

A.

Monitor Message Monitoring --+ All Integration Flows

B.

Manage Integration Content --+ Deployed Integration Flow

C.

Monitor Message Monitoring --+ Sender Parameters

D.

Configure Packaged Integration --+ Process Parameters

Discussion
Question 22

You need to replicate custom organizational MDF objects from SAP SuccessFactors to SAP ERP.Which customizing activities do you perform?

Options:

A.

Define organizational object types for integration./Define Employee Central templates for additional organizational data entities./Define field mapping for employee data./Define value mapping entity and define field mapping for organization data.

B.

Define organizational object types for integration./Define Employee Central templates for additional organizational data entities./Import metadata for Web Service-Based data transfer from Employee Central./Define value mapping entity and define field mapp

C.

Define employee data settings for Employee Central instance./Define additional Employee Central entities for employee data./Import metadata for Web Service-Based data transfer from Employee Central./Define field mapping for employee data.

D.

Define organizational object types for integration./Define additional Employee Central entities for employee data./Import metadata for Web Service-Based data transfer from Employee Central./Define field mapping for employee data.

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 23

When running the Infoporter Employee Extraction report in Web service mode, what can you use to validate the configuration details and mappings?

Options:

A.

Admin Center check tool

B.

Data mapping check tool

C.

Test run option

D.

Report viewer

Discussion
Page: 5 / 7

C_HRHFC_2405