Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_HRHFC_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by maysa

Page: 7 / 7

SAP C_HRHFC_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Full Cloud/Core Hybrid
Exam Code: C_HRHFC_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 98 Q&A's Shared By: maysa
Question 28

You migrate organizational objects from SAP ERP to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central. For which activity do you use the SFIOM_KMAP OSI transaction?

Options:

A.

Specify the organizational objects IDs to be migrated.

B.

Verify that the key mapping table is updated.

C.

Check the migration status for object IDs.

D.

Configure the mapping of organizational object IDs.

Discussion
Question 29

Which of the following segments are filtered out, when the Compound Employee API query is executed with filter parameter suppressUnwantedGloballnfo? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

depedent_information(dependent_personal_information)

B.

personaljnformation

C.

employment_informatlon

D.

jobjnformation

E.

national_id_card

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Page: 7 / 7

C_HRHFC_2405
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_HRHFC_2405 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_HRHFC_2405 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99