Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_HRHFC_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by albi

Page: 2 / 7

SAP C_HRHFC_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Full Cloud/Core Hybrid
Exam Code: C_HRHFC_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 98 Q&A's Shared By: albi
Question 8

For which infotype can you use basic extensibility to replicate information from the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Compensation Information portlet?

Options:

A.

Recurring Payments/Deductions (0014)

B.

Additional Payments (0015)

C.

Basic Pay (0008)

D.

Additional Off-Cycle Payments (0267)

Discussion
Question 9

Which organizational structure objects can you replicate as organizational units from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAP ERP?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Positions

B.

Departments

C.

D.

Divisions

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 10

Your customer asks you to implement external event notifications in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central. Which design-time components do you define?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Role

B.

Consumer

C.

Subscriber

D.

Entity to trigger event

E.

Business rule

Discussion
Question 11

The Job Information portlet of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central is mapped to which relationship in SAP ERP?

Options:

A.

Employee - Cost center

B.

Employee - Position

C.

Employee - Job

D.

Employee - Manager

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

C_HRHFC_2405