Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_HRHFC_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by theadora

Page: 4 / 7

SAP C_HRHFC_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Full Cloud/Core Hybrid
Exam Code: C_HRHFC_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 98 Q&A's Shared By: theadora
Question 16

Which mapping must be set up if you want to replfcate employee master data that includes country-specific fields?

Options:

A.

Field

B.

Secondary

C.

Primary

D.

Value

Discussion
Question 17

Your customer is integrating a new Ul with SAP ERP HCM for employee self-service scenarios. Which picklist values do you use for the Rule Type field to trigger the business rule?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

onChange

B.

onSave

C.

onView

D.

onEdit

E.

onlnit

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following are effective ways to improve the performance of OData query operations?

Options:

A.

Maximize the use of multi-threading.

B.

Choose the optimal OData base entity.

C.

Use small page sizes for paginated data.

D.

Keep transactions simple.

E.

Match client wait time to system wait time.

Discussion
Question 19

Your customer wants to migrate HR data from SAP ERP HCM to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central. What are the benefits of using the SAP Infoporter tool?

Options:

A.

Reusable configuration for migration and replication

B.

Support of standard PA and OM infotypes, including custom infotypes

C.

Continuous migration for Side-by-Side model

D.

Fixed scope for foundation and employee objects, as well as Time Off and Position Management modules

E.

Extended cleansing capabilities based on the Data Services tool

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Page: 4 / 7

C_HRHFC_2405
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_HRHFC_2405 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_HRHFC_2405 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99