Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_S4FTR_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by annabella

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_S4FTR_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Treasury
Exam Code: C_S4FTR_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: annabella
Question 8

What are some factors to consider when creating a house bank for your company code?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Each company code can have only one house bank.

B.

The house bank name can be freely defined.

C.

A bank can only be defined once as a house bank.

D.

Every account at a house bank is represented by an account ID.

Discussion
Question 9

Your company is using SAP Bank Communication Management.Which parameter determines if payments in the payment run are routed through SAP Bank Communication Management?

Options:

A.

Payment medium format

B.

Paying company code

C.

Payment run identification

D.

Payment method

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following are ways to get data to SAP Analytics Cloud?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Live connection

B.

Data Transfer Workbench

C.

Replication

D.

Data migration

Discussion
Question 11

You are configuring the correspondence settings for a business partner group.Which settings can you select?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Counter confirmation required

B.

Automatic correspondence

C.

Contract settlement required

D.

Dual control required

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Page: 2 / 5

C_S4FTR_2023
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_S4FTR_2023 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_S4FTR_2023 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99