Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_S4FTR_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by alannah

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_S4FTR_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Treasury
Exam Code: C_S4FTR_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: alannah
Question 20

New company codes have been added recently. You want to include the cash flow data for these company codes in One Exposure so the data is reflected in the SAP Cash Management reports.After you activate the Financial Operations source application for each company code, what additional steps must be performed?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Rebuild flow types in accounting documents

B.

Rebuild planning levels and planning groups in accounting documents

C.

Rebuild value dates in accounting documents

D.

Rebuild liquidity item hierarchies

E.

Rebuild liquidity items in accounting documents

Discussion
Question 21

You have customized the system for hedge accounting under IFRS.During period-end activities, which of the following amounts of the hedging instrument (HI) does the system post to equity (OCI)?

Options:

A.

For cash flow hedges, the effective portion of the gain or loss of the HI

B.

For cash flow hedges, the non-effective portion of the gain or loss of the HI

C.

For fair value hedges, the effective portion of the change in fair value of the HI

D.

For fair value hedges, the non-effective portion of the change in fair value of the HI

Discussion
Question 22

Your company experiences low automatic reconciliation for incoming payments. You therefore decide to use machine learning to improve the clearing automation.What do you use to support this kind of functionality?

Options:

A.

SAP digital payments add-on

B.

SAP S/4HANA Cloud for advanced payment management

C.

SAP Cash Application

D.

SAP Multi-Bank Connectivity

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 23

How does SAP support parallel interest conditions?

Options:

A.

Interest calculation method

B.

Multiple condition items

C.

Parallel shifts of yield curves

D.

Condition groups

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_S4FTR_2023