Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_S4FTR_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by rosemary

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_S4FTR_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Treasury
Exam Code: C_S4FTR_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: rosemary
Question 12

Which item is part of the standing instructions for the counterparty role for a business partner?

Options:

A.

Trading partner

B.

Business partner type

C.

Partner bank

D.

Business partner relationships

Discussion
Question 13

When entering a trade, you can add the differentiation-relevant account assignments.Which of the following are the additional account assignments available for differentiating treasury positions? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Business area

B.

Profit center

C.

Internal order

D.

Fund

E.

WBS element

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 14

Which of the following are features of the analysis structure in Market Risk Analyzer? (Choose Two)

Options:

A.

The analysis structure is the basis for market and credit risk reporting.

B.

The valuation rule is defined on the basis of the analysis structure.

C.

Multiple analysis structures can be active in a client at the same time.

D.

An analysis structure is defined as master data.

Discussion
Question 15

For self-initiated payments (SIP) in combination with the bank reconciliation ledger, which configuration tasks are used to determine the G/L clearing account?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Assign account symbol to payment method

B.

Prepare automatic postings for the payment program

C.

Make global settings for electronic bank statements

D.

Set up bank determination for payment transactions

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_S4FTR_2023