Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_S4FTR_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by ellie-mae

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_S4FTR_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Treasury
Exam Code: C_S4FTR_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: ellie-mae
Question 16

You are configuring Credit Risk Analyzer.What must you do to activate the single transaction check functionality?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Schedule the utilization reports.

B.

Configure the automatic financial object integration.

C.

Activate the integrated default risk limit check.

D.

Enable end-of-day processing of the Credit Risk Analyzer.

E.

Define at least one single-transaction-check product.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 17

You are preparing a handbook for testers on the SAP Hedge Management application for foreign exchange (FX).When must you take a snapshot?

Options:

A.

After the decision on a hedging instrument is final Before you process the hedging instrument

B.

After you determine the hedging requirements Before the decision on a hedging instrument is final

C.

After you create the hedging area Before you release the raw exposure

D.

After you capture raw exposure data Before you conclude the hedging contract

Discussion
Question 18

You want to post subscription rights for a capital increase.Which function would you use?

Options:

A.

Corporate Action (FWKB)

B.

Manual Debit Position (FWZE)

C.

Post Flows (TBB1)

D.

Post and Fix (from status Planned) (TPM18)

Discussion
Question 19

When defining a liquidity item, what must be specified?

Options:

A.

Certainty level

B.

Cash flow direction

C.

Flow type

D.

Planning level

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_S4FTR_2023