Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_ARSOR_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by lucian

Page: 9 / 12

SAP C_ARSOR_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP Ariba Sourcing
Exam Code: C_ARSOR_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: lucian
Question 36

You are creating event content in Microsoft excel. What can potentially cause errors when you upload a Microsoft excel file into an SAP Ariba Sourcing event? Note: there are 3 correct answers to this

question.

Options:

A.

Adding new rows

B.

Editing the column headers

C.

Sorting and filtering the excel file

D.

Creating a system ID for new rows

E.

Editing the tab labels

Discussion
Question 37

Which functionalities are supported in Simple RFx? Note: there are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Alternative bidding

B.

Time periods

C.

Translations

D.

Cost terms

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 38

What are some of the limitations of a large event? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The system limit is 30 terms per line.

B.

The system limits the bidding through Microsoft Excel only.

C.

The system limit is 2000 line items.

D.

The system limit is 125 suppliers.

Discussion
Question 39

You are creating a sourcing event and want to ensure that your participants do not see confidential information in a specific section of the event until they have read and agreed to a confidentiality

agreement. What can you use to restrict this section? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Visibility conditions

B.

Envelope bidding

C.

A prerequisite with an access gate

D.

A prerequisite with restricted response submission

Discussion
Page: 9 / 12

C_ARSOR_2404