Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_ARSOR_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by jett

Page: 2 / 12

SAP C_ARSOR_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP Ariba Sourcing
Exam Code: C_ARSOR_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: jett
Question 8

Who benefits from the online communication in SAP Ariba Sourcing?

Options:

A.

Sourcing stakeholders

B.

Requisitioners

C.

Sourcing managers;

D.

Invoice managers

E.

Suppliers;

Discussion
Question 9

What are the available event types when creating a quick project? Note: there are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Auction

B.

RFx

C.

RFI

D.

RFP

E.

RFQ

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 10

What does Desktop File Sync/ActiveX do?

Options:

A.

It syncronizes responses from suppliers

B.

It exports reports directly to MExcel

C.

It streamlines document revisions;

D.

It generates content in the Sourcing library

Discussion
Question 11

During a sourcing process design workshop, a consultant identifies that the customer does NOT have any documented processes.

Options:

A.

Use the goal and objectives identified in the project charter to promote a discussion about the customer current process

B.

Facilitate a brainstorming session to elicit suggestions for improvement to the current process

C.

Escalate the issue to the project sponsors for resolutions

D.

Use the SAP Ariba Best Sourcing Practice template as the baseline template for developing the to-be process

Discussion
Page: 2 / 12

C_ARSOR_2404
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_ARSOR_2404 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_ARSOR_2404 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99