Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_ARSOR_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by andre

Page: 12 / 12

SAP C_ARSOR_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP Ariba Sourcing
Exam Code: C_ARSOR_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: andre
Question 48

Which activity in the sourcing process takes place in SAP Ariba Sourcing? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Monitor long-term supplier performance.

B.

Analyze supplier bids.

C.

Request periodic changes to supplier information.

D.

Negotiate contract terms.

Discussion
Question 49

Why would you run an RFI before conducting an RFP or an auction?

Options:

A.

To gain a preliminary bid from each supplier

B.

To verify if suppliers can meet the specifications

C.

To narrow the list of suppliers to invite to later events;

D.

To gather pricing and capability information

Discussion
Question 50

Which of the following is recommended when exchange rates will change before an event ends, and you need to capture the price changes in the event?

Options:

A.

Allow pricing conditions to have duration periods for prices

B.

Mandate suppliers to adjust bids upon submission through alternative responses

C.

Customer administrators can update/import exchange rates in the system as they change

D.

Project owners can create new versions of the event to update the rates and republish

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Page: 12 / 12

C_ARSOR_2404
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_ARSOR_2404 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_ARSOR_2404 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99